Week 5 Reflection

This week it only took about 2 hours to create and debug my MoleMash app. I haven’t been able to get the App Inventor to sync with my phone now for the last 2 weeks. I have had to download the app every time I want to test and debug. This has added a lot of time to my programming.

I spent most of my time this week trying to get that pesky cockroach to go faster. I’m not sure if it was slow because of too many sprites, or because I have an older phone. I tried shortening the clock interval to 1. I also added the speed up, but  too high up and the sprite just seemed jumpy. What finally worked was adjusting the sprite.interval value down.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s