Week 7 Reflection

This week I made a lot of adjustments. This week’s assignment should be fairly easy accommodate many different educational needs.

Most of my time this week was spent trying to get the AppInventor to work. About once in 15 tries, the blocks editor works. I’m not sure why it doesn’t work well, or what is different about the 15th time vs. the 3rd, 5th, or even 10th time. It is very frustrating. I have tried reboots, clear caches, reinstall browsers/java, reinstall phone drivers. Maybe there will be an update that fixes whatever my problem is.

Overall, I am finding AppInventor a very intuitive and easy to navigate tool. Whenever I am stuck or I want to change something, it is easy to find support via google search.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s