Describe what you have learned from the feedback, the fun part, and/or the questions/difficulties you might have encountered when debugging your own apps
One problem that I am starting to run into is performance. I have to make sure I run an app killer before starting the blocks editor.
- User select screen shows a list of names that are entered.
- Admin screen lets you add and remove names
- Menu screen gives verbal choices
- Character catching is working, and it tracks where the each user left off
What’s not working:
- Character trace screen is not working. The code I originally tried, did not work as expected. This feature may be more involved than I can finish in a timely manner. My goal for this screen was to allow the user to trace a letter and give audio/haptic feedback when the user is on track.
What would I like to add:
- Password enter field to access the admin screen
- graphical data showing progress of each user
- Capital letters and Numerals
My updated blocks and screen shots
There are a lot of screenshots so I could get all of my blocks. Click on the pictures to see them in a larger size.
Character Catch Screen